Quick scans are used to analyze a problem in an organization that relates to aspects of cooperation and/or culture. Through interviewing involved employees and their management a research report and diagnosis are drafted and presented, accompanied with an outline of an action plan.
We have performed quick scans for:
- Greenpeace Meditterranean, Turkey, Lebanon, Israel, on issues in cooperation as a result of the war.
- Dichterbij (care for the handicapped), on the functioning of the top.
- Council of Chief Superintendents of the Dutch Police, on the (im)possibilities of teambuilding.
- Ten non-governmental organizations in the Gaza strip, on effectiveness in redevelopment.
- ACS Audiovisual Solutions.